Our clients range from young start ups to major fortune 500 entities. Our method is simple, we care more about building a relationship than about billable hours. Highly effective legal representation, at affordable prices. Serving businesses and individuals throughout California.
Jack H. Chammas Esq.
- Professional Consultation: 213-250-4400
- Location: Glendale, California
- E-mail Me
- Connect With Me
Jack Chammas is the Managing Attorney at the Chammas Law Office, APLC. Practicing since 1996, his experience ranges from Business and Transactional Law, Real Estate Law and Civil Litigation. Two years into his practice, he joined a California Based Corporation as its in-house General Counsel. What started out as a small business venture eventually became the experience of his lifetime. Within ten years, the company grew exponentially to a multi-million dollar institution operating in 50 States. As General Counsel, Jack handled all aspects of running a multi-state multi-million dollar operation including working with law firms nationwide, participated in litigation at all levels, and steered complex litigation cases to successful completion.
Jack Chammas participated in complex commercial disputes in federal and state courts. He prides himself on offering efficient and quality service and strongly believes that building a law practice is not about billable hours but about client trust.
Jack Chammas brings the real-world experience necessary to effectively guide clients. His creative hands-on personal approach coupled with sound business acumen led him to serve as board-level executive and General Counsel to private and non-profit organizations. He built the Chammas Law Office imparting personal attention and cost-effective solutions to clients without the overhead and multi-tiered staffing that are endemic to larger law firms.
Through his partnering relationships with other law firms, Jack Chammas brings the skills of many other knowledgeable and talented lawyers to work on client matters where specialty skills may be of valuable assistance. Jack Chammas has actively served and continues to serve several non-profit organizations. He has received multiple commendations for his dedication and work to the community.
• Business and Transactional Law
• Business Organizations
• Civil Litigation
• Real Estate Law
• State Bar of California, 1996
• California Supreme Court, 1996
• U.S. District Court Central District of California, 1997
• U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit, 1997
• United States Supreme Court, 2000
• Western State University College of Law, Fullerton, California, J.D. – 1995,
• Honors: Vice-President: International Law Society
• University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California, B.S. – 1993,
• Major: Business Administration
• State Bar of California
• Los Angeles County Bar Association
• Arab American Lawyers Association of Southern California
• 2020 AV Preeminent Rating | Martindale Hubbell
• California Lebanese Ladies Organization | 2019 Humanitarian Award
• Arab American Lawyers Association of Southern California | 2013 Judge James A. Kaddo Award
• Glendale Police Officer’s Association – 2005
• House of Lebanon – 2009 – Community Service Recognition Award
• City of Los Angeles – Eric Garcetti – 2009 Outstanding Service
• Judges of the Los Angeles Superior Court – Judge Pro Tem Program – September 28, 2012
• Judges of the Los Angeles Superior Court – Judge Pro Tem Program – October 25, 2013
• Judges of the Los Angeles Superior Court – Judge Pro Tem Program – October 22, 2015
• Judges of the Los Angeles Superior Court – Judge Pro Tem Program – September 18, 2017
• Certificate of Recognition – City of Los Angeles – Community Service – April 2019
• Certificate of Recognition – City of Bell, Ca – April 2019
• Certificate of Recognition – City of Glendale, Ca – April 2019